Safety at DOCO Driving School
Dear Valued Customers,
We know that the spread of COVID-19 is in the headlines every day and at the forefront of concerned customer’s minds. Rest assured that DOCO Driving School is taking the utmost precautions at our classroom and in our car.
As of right now, our Georgia state government has not issued small business closures. Therefore, our classes, driving lessons will go on as scheduled.
With that being said, we are working in overdrive to ensure that our office, classroom and vehicle are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day.
Safety Precautions in our Classrooms
To help keep our students safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are going above and beyond to disinfect our classrooms.
· Before and after each and every class, DOCO Driving School is using a commercial-grade disinfectant that is 100% safe to not only remove germs, but to kill them. This is an above and beyond precaution that we are happy to offer.
· In addition to using our commercial-grade disinfectant, our office staff are regularly sanitizing all surfaces (doors, doorknobs, light switches, tables, chairs, faucets, desks, pens – everything that is touched!). Yes, we have plenty of hand sanitizer for all students too. Before and after breaks, students are asked to wash their hands, the best defense against COVID-19.
· Our doors will remain open in order to circulate fresh air in our classrooms.
· We are limiting the number of students allowed to attend class so that students will be spaced out.
· All classroom teachers have agreed that they will NOT report to work if they are not feeling well.
Safety Precautions in our Vehicle
To help keep our students safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are going above and beyond to disinfect our car.
· Before and after each and every lesson, DOCO Driving School driving instructors are sanitizing every surface, switch, mirror, steering wheel, seats and more in each vehicle. Your child’s safety is our top priority.
· During the lessons, instructors will open at least one window, weather permitting, to circulate fresh air in the car.
· All driving instructors have agreed that they will NOT report to work if they are not feeling well.
Can students help?
· Yes, you can. If you or your child is not well, please do not come to class or to a driving lesson.
· Keep a safe distance from others. Wash your hands constantly before and during class.
· Please register for classes on-line or by phone until the virus threat calms down.
DOCO Driving School is taking every possible precaution during this crisis. We will remain calm during these troubling times and will communicate any possible closures or cancellations.
For more information about COVID-19, head to the dedicated virus web page https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html on the CDC website.
Debra Storm, Owner
Just give us a call!